Continuing on my healthy diet, I thought why not give avocado a try. And this is the first time I was going to eat Avocado. It was a pure experiment but it turned out to be so great and it is a complete breakfast solution for people who are trying to eat more healthy on daily basis. Best part is these recipes are very simple,quick and unbelievably tasty.
So here I am going to share my recipe for Avocado toast and Avocado and strawberry yogurt.
- Brown bread – 2 slices
- Marinara sauce – As much as you want (or any other sauce that you like.Either store bought or homemade)
- Avocado – half (sliced)
- Chilly flakes – for seasoning
- Toast your bread in toaster or I usually spread some butter on it and toast them on pan.
- Now we a layer of marinara sauce on one side of both the breads. You can use store bought marinara sauce or you can refer following link for my homemade marinara sauce recipe. It doesn’t take a lot of time and a pretty easy recipe – Marinara Sauce
- Lay down Avocado slices on top.
- Sprinkle some chilly flakes. And done.
One course of breakfast is done now moving to the next one.
Avocado and Strawberry Yogurt
- Thick curd/yogurt – 1 cup ( I prefer nice and cold)
- Sugar – as per taste
- Avocado – meshed( I used about 2 – 3 slices that I could not fit in my toast)
- Strawberry – 1 to 2 chopped (you can literally put as many as you want, there is no need for being precise in any of these recipes)
- Mix sugar in curd and make it nice and smooth.
- Add avocado meshed and mix it so it is well combined.
- Time to go crazy with strawberry. Fold the mixture well.
And your fancy and healthy breakfast is ready. It looks amazing, taste amazing and its hassle free. On top of it, its healthy and diet friendly.
I hope you love it as much as I did.