Hey there lovely people, wedding season is here. Which means two things delicious food and nicely dressed up humans. You all must be busy attending several weddings and functions. Even my parents are, every day they tell me where they went and what they ate. And off course the obvious question that I ask my mom is “What did you wear?” Other than food, looking nice is also very essential part of weddings. So I thought of creating an Indian Ethnic look for such occasions. This is something that I would do if I were to attend some wedding (which I did not as no one invited me 🙂 ). But for rest of the world here is a simple and elegant look for this wedding season. For list of all the products use scroll down some more and here is the video tutorial.
|Eyes||“Maybelline’s the Nudes Palette”
“Revlon’s Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara”
|Face||“Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Foundation” in shade B3
“Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer” In shade Neutralizer
“Ben Nye” Banana powder
“#ProArtist Contour 04 ”
“City Color” Contouring Palette
“Focallure’s Brows” shade 03
“Colorbar’s Cheekillusion Blush” in Coral Bliss 014
|Lips||“Colour Pop’s matte liquid lipstick in shade Tulle”|
|Clothing and Accessories||Silk Saree – “Nalli Silk Bangalore”
Earrings and Mang Tika – found them on Amazon.in
Bangles – Street shopping
With this I wish you all a great time and hope that this will be useful.
Eat delicious, look fabulous.. 🙂
- Where there is a family wedding most of the time people prefer to do a lot (as in a lot of makeup and a lot of shiny clothing) so in that case this look might not work out and it could be a look for some other function or non-family wedding.
- I prefer wearing matte liquid lipsticks as there are food usually and I am not a touch up kind of girl.
- Also I like to tie my hair for two reasons, first I have short hair these days and second, most of the time there will be humidity, this is summer and I like to dance, you see where I am going with this? All of this usually leads to bad hair so avoid all that and tie them back.
- As I have mentioned many times, check your makeup on your cell phone before leaving the house. Sometimes it looks all good in mirror and when you see your own pictures and they are like ugggggghhh, so do a selfie check because at the end of the day it’s all about clicking photos.
- If you sweat do not rub it off, find a tissue and dab it on your face. Applying compact powder again and again will make you look cakey.
- Another thing that I would like to mention, this could be a very manageable look for a bride for the days after wedding. You know when you go to “Sasural” there are still some guests and some rituals but makeup and dressing up wise you are on your own and off course you are still expected to look best.
You can also follow me on –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/littledidthatiknow/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SnehaAbhiSood
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/snehasood/