Hey there pretty ladies, Karwachauth is here. So this is like the day when every women likes to look her best off course after her wedding day but the best part is this comes every year so you get multiple chances to get dressed and look the prettiest. Here I am sharing a look that I created for this Karwachauth and yes I am posting this before the big day so if anyone plans to recreate they have enough time to gather the stuff or get inspired from. So here is the look that I created, I wanted something bold eyes and neutral lips and it turned out to be great. This could be like the easiest way to get halo eyes done.
Little confession here, I wanted to post this a lot earlier but I fell sick and still am. I have got sore throat and fever so I couldn’t even do voice over for the video. I feel terrible but there is not anything that I can do at this point so I am going to put everything in writing here and I really hope it would help. Here is the video tutorial and the list of products that I used as well as the steps that I followed are down below –
|Eyes||“Maybelline’s the Nudes Palette”
“Revlon’s Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara”
|Face||“Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Foundation” in shade B3
“Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer” In shade Neutralizer
“Ben Nye” Banana powder
“Focallure’s Brows” shade 03
“NYX’s The goto palette”
|Lips||“NYX’s Cosmic Metals” in shade CMLC14
“Maybelline’s Colorsenseation” Choco pop liner
|Clothing and Accessories||Dress – Aanchal, MG Road Bangalore
Earrings – Loops of Joy
Bangles – Street shopping
This is how I achieved this look –
- Starting with the eyes because if anything goes wrong I can just remove and start over instead of messing my face up.
- I always wanted to do hallo eyes and I really think that smokey eyes can go great with ethnic look if done properly. First of all I applied concealer on my eyelids, blend it all with my fingers and applied a lightest eyeshadow shade from “The goto palette” so there is no creasing.
- Trick here is I applied tape from the outer corner of my eyes till the end of my eyebrows so I do not have to be very precise with the brush and will automatically get a good wing.
- Then I applied contour shade just above the crease of my eyelids, as I have hooded eyes so applying it on crease would just make it disappear. Slowly build up the color.
- Going over with the maroon, purplish shade from the same palette to give the nice hue.
- Now time to apply black eyeshadow all over the lid. Honestly speaking the one I am using is not very pigmented and I had to go back and forth multiple times to build up the colour.
- To make everything seamless I used the same maroon shade and blended the shades on the crease.
- when I am happy with everything, I applied some gold eyeshadow with my finger tips this will give more pigmentation and just blend out the edges with black eyeshadow.
- Applied the winged eyeliner which was quite easy with the tape in place.
- Time to remove the tape and apply foundation.
- Highlight and contour the usual areas of face, blush and eyebrows the usual shenanigans.
- For the lower lash line I applied Colorbar’s Black kajal and then smudged it out with the same smudger it comes in with. This is my absolute favorite.
- Now I took some of that maroon eyeshadow and smoked out the lower lash line.
- And finally some dramatic false lashes. Applied mascara on so the real and the false lashes merge together.
- On the lips I used Maybelline’s Colorsenseation Choco pop liner to line my lips and also filled in the corner to give some contouring and then went over with NYX’s Cosmic Metals. I know these are products from two different brands but they are made for each other.
- Finally finished my look with a Bindi.
I hope this was helpful, I am very upset that I everything didn’t go as planned but I really tried very hard to make this work. If you guys have any questions please comment down below and I will see you as soon as I get well 🙂
Eat delicious, look fabulous.. 🙂
You can also follow me on –
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/littledidthatiknow/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/SnehaAbhiSood
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/snehasood/